Who Can Participate:
- We welcome those ages 2+ for kennel tours and dog sledding adventures
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Participants who are pregnant are not permitted to participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
What Do You Need To Bring:
- Closed-toed shoes are a must! Old sneakers, hiking shoes and rain/mud boots are all good footwear options. Flip flops, Crocs and sandals are not permitted.
- Long pants are recommended even on warmer days since the sled dogs love to jump up and say hi!
- A poncho or rain jacket are nice on wet/rainy days
- A sweatshirt or jacket in case you get chilly
- A camera and extra batteries are always useful
- Cookies to reward the dogs for a job well done (just don’t feed the mushers)
- Extra cash for t-shirts and guide gratuity (they work very hard to ensure a safe and exciting trip). As in most guided outdoor experiences, your musher relies on tips as part of his/her daily pay.
- Please keep in mind that we are home to over 100 sled dogs (many of which are rescue and second chance) and our activities are designed to be hands on to your comfort level. Not only do you want to wear/bring the clothing above but bring clothing you don’t mind getting hairy and possibly dirty if you want to be interactive and hands on.