SNOWLESS DOG SLEDDING INFORMATION
Who Can Participate:
- We welcome those ages 2+ for kennel tours and dog sledding adventures
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Participants who are pregnant are not permitted to participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
What We Recommend You Wear:
- Closed-toed shoes are a must! Old sneakers, hiking shoes and rain/mud boots are all good footwear options. Flip flops, Crocs and sandals are not permitted.
- Long pants are recommended even on warmer days since the sled dogs love to jump up and say hi!
- A poncho or rain jacket are nice on wet/rainy days
- A sweatshirt or jacket in case you get chilly
What We Recommend You Bring Year-Round:
- A photo ID (used for guest confirmation upon check-in)
- A camera and extra batteries are always useful
- Gratuity for your musher (they work very hard to ensure you have a safe and exciting trip)
Please Keep In Mind:
- That our facility is completely outdoors and we do not have a changing area
- We are home to several sled dogs that love to be pet
- Our activities are designed to be hands on to your comfort level
So … not only do you want to consider wearing/bringing the items recommended above, but you also want to consider wearing/bringing items that you don’t mind getting hairy and dirty if you want to be interactive and hands on!