Who Can Participate:
- We welcome ages 6+ on our Errol Rapid and Pontook Dam rafting adventures.
- We welcome ages 10+ on our Magalloway rafting adventure
- We welcome ages 12+ on our Rapid River rafting adventure
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Participants who are pregnant are not permitted to participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
What Do We Provide:
- A professional guide
- Safety gear (helmet, lifejacket and paddle)
- Comfort gear (wetsuit, dry tops, dry bottoms and booties) when appropriate
- Transportation from the raft base where you check-in to and from the river
- A light riverside snack
- Our Magalloway & Rapid River trips also include lunch
What Do You Need To Bring:
- Footwear – water shoes, sandals that strap to your feet or an old pair of sneakers work great. Flip flops and Crocs are not recommended as they fall of easily and can float down the river. We do have a selection of booties if you prefer to use our footwear.
- Waterproof sunscreen
- Bug spray
- Sunglasses with chums/straps so they don’t fall off in the water
- A towel(s)
- Bathing suit and shorts (we encourage guests to wear swimwear that can withstand going through rapids)
- A dry change of clothes for after the trip
- A non-cotton layer for warmth on the river (for cooler days). Fleece, polypropylene and polyester are all great fabrics that can keep you warm even when wet.
- Any medication that you may need at any time while on the trip (it can be kept safe and dry in your guide’s dry bag)
- A small lunchbox or backpack with extra snacks and beverages (please note that alcoholic beverages are not permitted)
- Extra money for guide gratuity, shirts, hats, pictures, etc.