K9 & KISSES
About: Come meet your new favorite four legged muddy buddies. During this interactive social hour guests will be getting up close and personal with the 70+ amazing canine athletes that call us home. Come meet the sled dogs, pat them, hear their stories and of course give belly rubs. Guests will also be able to check-out what a traditional, outdoor, working kennel is all about and see the gear used for dog sledding.
- Most Monday’s – Thursday’s , June 7th, 2021 – September 2nd, 2021 at 10:00am, 11:00am & 1:00pm
Who Can Participate:
- We welcome those ages 2+ for this adventure
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Participants who are pregnant may not participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
- $25 per person
**After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.