- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- For reservations made within two weeks of departure – payment in full is required.
- For reservations made two weeks or more in advance – a 50% nonrefundable deposit is required (the remaining balance will be automatically deducted from the card placed on file seven days prior to your departure). Guests are responsible for ensuring that up-to-date payment information is on file.
- To expedite the check-in process, all reservations must be paid for (in full) prior to arrival.
- Due to the limited availability of our adventures we cannot “hold spots” or make “tentative reservations” for individuals or groups to join us.
Cancellation & Refund Policies:
- All payments and deposits are nonrefundable unless we are able to fill your spot(s) with other guests. If we can fill your spot(s) a refund will be issued. Please know that our goal is not to be unreasonable, but we have limited availability for our adventures and the proceeds generated from our whitewater rafting trips and summertime dog sledding excursions help support the 100+ sled dogs that call us home. The sooner you can notify us of your cancellation the better! We typically have a wait-list and can fill spots easily.
- All trips depart rain or shine, come prepared for your adventure regardless of the weather Mother Nature may provide! In the event we must cancel a trip due to unsafe weather conditions we will contact you directly and offer you an opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund.
- Our trips leave promptly, trips will not be held back and refunds will not be issued for guests that arrive late.
- Please note that we require at least 6 guests be signed up in order to conduct our rafting adventures. If the trip minimum is not met, you will be contacted by 5:00pm the day before your departure and given the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund.
- Please note that in order to safely ask the sled dogs to run it must be 70 degrees or cooler. In the event it is too warm to conduct the ride portion of your experience you will be given a kennel tour ($28 per person) and receive a partial refund.