2 Mile Cart Tour
About: This 1 hour adventure is open to those ages 2+. Guests will spend 30 minutes meeting and greeting dogs and helping their musher(s) prepare the dogs and cart for the trail (this part is hands on to your comfort level). Once the team is ready, guests will then embark on a 2 mile ride that last approximately 20 minutes. We always leave 10 minutes or so at the end for guests to say thank you to the sled dogs for a job well done by giving out belly rubs and pats.
• May 1st -June 14th: daily at 9:30, 12:00 and 3:00
• June 15th – September 14th: daily at 8:00
• September 15th – December 14th: daily at 9:30, 12:00 and 3:00
• We are closed Thanksgiving Day and for the month of April
• Please note that it must be 65 degrees or cooler to conduct the ride portion of this tour for the comfort and safety of the sled dogs. In the event it is too warm, you will receive a K9 & Kisses meet and greet experience (which is $18 per person) and be refunded accordingly.
Who Can Participate:
• We welcome participants ages 2+ on this adventure
• All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
• Participants who are pregnant may not participate
• Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
• $50 per person ages 2-12
• $55 per person ages 13+
*Please note that we have a variety of rolling dog sleds that can accommodate 2-4 guests depending on ages and weights (the carts have a 500lbs guest weight limit). In the event your party exceeds 4 guests and/or 500lbs, multiple carts departing at the same time will be used for the ride component of your experience.
**After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.