K9 & KISSES
About: Come meet your new favorite four legged muddy buddies. During this interactive social hour guests will be getting up close and personal with the 70+ amazing canine athletes that call us home. Come meet the sled dogs, pat them, hear their stories and of course give belly rubs. Guests will also be able to check-out what a traditional, outdoor, working kennel is all about and see the gear used for dog sledding.
- Most Tuesdays – Friday’s , July 1st, 2020 – September 4th, 2020 at 1:00pm, 2:00pm & 3:00pm.
- Most Saturday’s & Sunday’s July 1st, 2020 – September 4th, 2020 at 11:00am, 1:00pm & 2:00pm
Who Can Participate:
- We welcome those ages 2+ for this adventure
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Participants who are pregnant may not participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
- $25 per person
**Due to Covid-19 we are currently only taking reservations over the phone. Please call our office at 603-545-4533 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org**
**After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.