K9 & KISSES
About: Come meet your new favorite four legged muddy buddies. During this interactive social hour guests will be getting up close and personal with the 80+ amazing canine athletes that call us home. Come meet the sled dogs, pat them, hear their stories and of course give belly rubs. Guests will also be able to check-out what a traditional, outdoor, working kennel is all about and see the gear used for dog sledding.
- Daily May 13th, 2019 – June 14th, 2019 at 2:00pm
- Daily June 15th, 2019 – September 15th, 2019 at 11:00am and 2:00pm
- Daily September 16th, 2019 – November 30th, 2019 – To Be Determined
- This meet and greet experience is not available during our winter touring season.
* There may be some holiday and vacation week exceptions. Advanced reservations required.
Who Can Participate:
- We welcome those ages 2+ for this adventure
- All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Participants who are pregnant may not participate
- Participants who have recently sustained an injury or undergone surgery may not participate
- $18 per person
**After making an online reservation, you will be emailed a confirmation letter that contains driving and parking instructions, a list of items we recommend you wear/bring along and a receipt for your records. If you don’t see your confirmation email in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as our automated correspondences get filtered into there frequently.