- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- For reservations made within two weeks of departure – payment in full is required.
- For reservations made two weeks or more in advance – a 50% nonrefundable deposit is required (the remaining balance will be automatically deducted from the card placed on file seven days prior to your departure). Guests are responsible for ensuring that up-to-date payment information is on file.
- To expedite the check-in process, all reservations must be paid for (in full) prior to arrival.
- Upon check-in, guest will be asked to provide a photo ID for confirmation.
- Due to the limited availability of our adventures we cannot “hold spots” or make “tentative reservations” for individuals or groups to join us.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All payments and deposits are nonrefundable unless we are able to fill your spot(s) with other guests. If we can fill your spot(s) a refund will be issued. Please know that our goal is not to be unreasonable, but we have limited availability for our adventures and the proceeds generated from our whitewater rafting trips and summertime dog sledding excursions help support the 70+ sled dogs that call us home. The sooner you can notify us of your cancellation the better! We typically have a wait-list and can fill spots easily.
- All trips depart rain or shine, come prepared for your adventure regardless of the weather Mother Nature may provide! In the event we must cancel a trip due to unsafe weather conditions we will contact you directly and offer you an opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund.
- Our trips leave promptly, trips will not be held back and refunds will not be issued for guests that arrive late.
- We require that at least 6 guests are signed-up to conduct our river adventures. This requirement applies to the trip overall, not your individual party size. If the overall trip minimum is not met, you will be contacted by 4:00pm the day before your departure and given the opportunity to either reschedule or cancel and get a refund.
- Please note that in order to safely ask the sled dogs to run it must be 65 degrees or cooler in order to conduct our rolling dog sled rides and 55 degrees or cooler to conduct our Early Spring Tour. In the event it is too warm during your scheduled tour time, you may receive a shortened ride and/or a K9 & Kisses experience and will receive a partial refund.
What Information We Collect From You: In General, we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way such as over the phone or through email. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”) including your first and last name, telephone number, email addresses, and billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). When reserving a dog sledding or rafting adventure we may also ask for the ages and weights of party members to help ensure guest safety. We may also record other general information and preferences as provided such as (but not limited to): dietary restrictions, medical conditions, special events, etc. to help provided a more tailored guest experience.
Travel Companion Information: If you make a reservation for someone else through this website, we may also request personal information about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information, as any access to view or change their information will be available only through your account.
Information From Other Sources: We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and demographic information. In addition, if you use your social media account, link to your social media account, or use certain other social media features, we may access information about you via that social media provider in accordance with the provider’s policies. The information may include your name, email address, profile picture, gender, list of friends, and other information that you authorize us to receive. Depending on the privacy settings of you and your friends, we may access information that you provide to a social media provider regarding your respective locations (“Location Data”) to provide you with relevant content. Please note that your Location Data may also be shared with your friends on a social media provider in accordance with your privacy settings for that social media provider.
Automatic Information: We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit this website. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as trips viewed and bookings made. We collect this automatic information to help with marketing efforts and to help customize user experience; it can also assist us by inhibiting fraud.
How We Use Your Information: We use sensitive billing information (such as cardholder name, credit card number, and expiration date) for the purpose of completing bookings you conduct on our site or with us directly over the phone/email. We use other information about you for the following general purposes: to provide you with the products and services you request; to provide you with activity confirmation and updates; to manage your account, including processing bills and providing booking notifications; to communicate with you in general; to respond to your questions and comments; to measure interest in and improve our services, and website; to notify you about special offers and products or services that may be of interest to you; to otherwise customize your experience with this website; to solicit information from you, including through surveys; to resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems; to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
With Whom We May Share Your Information:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we ourselves adhere to.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our website. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear, either alone or with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Referring websites. If you were referred to this website from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another site that directed you to this one), we may share some information about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites use of your personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here.
We May Also Share Your Information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our website receives or the most popular hotels and vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
Your Choices With Respect To Collection And Use Of Your Information:
- You can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to book an activity or to take advantage of certain features offered on this site.
- You can add or update your information by contacting us via email or phone.
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site.
- To help us customize the content and advertisements provided to you on this website and on other sites across the Internet. For example, when you access a page on our website, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
Using Mobile Devices: When you use a mobile device, we collect and use information about you in the same way and for the same purposes as we do when you use our website.
How We Protect Your Information: We want you to feel confident about using this website to make trip arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us.
Visiting Our Website From Outside United States: If you are visiting our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.